Today, the worship team from another church came...pretty cool, all the songs they say were really nice...it's a nice change from our usual band..had a good time there, haha..wish it would happen often...
Then had dinner with Yi Hui and her family...was ok...though felt guilty for troubling them..heh..
learnt alot of things but shan't say it down here, would take so much time...
So, I shall state some really nice religious songs:
A pure heart
All I want is you (The Planet Shakers)
Awesome in this place (Hillsongs)
Better than life(Hillsongs)
Breathe
Fall (Hillsongs)
Free (Hillsongs)
God of Wonders (Third Day and Caedmon's Call)
Heart of Worship(Hillsongs)
Here I am to worship (Hillsongs)
History Maker (Delirious)
Hungry (Acquire the Fire)
I could sing of your love forever (Hillsongs)
I love you Lord (Scott Riggans)
I'm living for (The Planet Shakers)
I offer my life
I stand in awe of you (Hillsongs)
Jesus Freak (DC Talk)
Jesus, Lover of my soul (Hillsongs)
Knocking on the door (Hillsongs)
My best friend (Hillsongs)
Power of your love (Hillsongs)
One way (Hillsongs)
Open up the gates (The Planet Shakers)
Open the eyes of my heart
Saving Grace (Hillsongs)
Send me (The Planet Shakers)
Still (Hillsongs)
The Potter's hand (Hillsongs)
To the ends of the earth (Hillsongs)
We fall down [Lay our crowns] (Passion) [Hillsongs]
When God's people pray (Wayne Watsons)
Worthy of praise (The Planet Shakers)
- #67
"Hide me now under your wings
Cover me within your mighty hand
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
And I will be still, know you are God
Find rest my soul, in Christ alone.
Know his power in quietness and trust"
- "Still" by Hillsongs